Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Receive Your Blessing Today.


Blessings and Curses are real.



God asks us to BLESS others.

Today I BLESS your coming in and your going out.  I BLESS your Heart for the healing of sorrow. Your Life to thrive in abundance, your health, your home, your finances, your loved ones, projects and your work.

May your Mind  be Blessed with Wisdom, may your  Heart have faith , and may you always have the knowledge to know, that the Creator God loves you.

I BLESS you in the Name of JESUS our Lord. Amen.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.