Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, June 4, 2017

DISCOVERING TREASURE - Book of Excellence

My book "Discovering Treasure" won the READERS FAVORITE 5 STAR AWARD.

https://www.amazon.com/Discovering-TREASURE-Christian-ROMANCE-Vision-ebook/dp/B01DY8PFHM/



This is their review.

Reviewed by Trudi LoPreto for Readers' Favorite

Discovering Treasure by Crystal Mary Lindsey is a warm and fuzzy, happy story that truly offers inspiration and enjoyment. I found it impossible not to love Treasure Gilroy from our first meeting, as well as all of the friends she comes in contact with; Primrose, Ella, Connor, Thomas, Nellie, Kelvin, Frank, Marcus, and of course, Paris the puppy. Treasure is a famous model, well known in Paris, London, New York and Rome during the romantic years around 1928. When her aunt dies and she inherits her grandmother's home in the outback of Australia, Treasure decides it is time to give up the life of fame and fortune and, taking her best friend Ella, the two set off on an adventure that will change their lives forever; bringing romance, friends, family and a very special village together. Treasure is soon faced with God's plans for her new life and slowly comes to know Him in a magical and beautiful way. 

Discovering Treasure was perfect from beginning to end. Crystal Mary Lindsey has written a book that reached into my heart and made me happy. I felt the joy and the sadness of each character in a unique and touching way. It was so hard to put the book down, but I knew if I read it too fast I would have to say good-bye to my wonderful new friends. Discovering Treasure is a romantic story, a Godly story, a family saga story, and so very much more. If you have any doubts of what God can do in your life or if you know the Lord, Discovering Treasure will quickly find its way to the top of your favorite book list. I cannot stress enough just how wonderful this story was and the joy it brought me. Please do not pass this one up.


24 AMAZON BOOK STARS and counting the above = 25 Good Reviews.
5 star
79%
4 star
21%
3 star
0%
2 star
0%
1 star
0%



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.