Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, March 17, 2017

WHERE DOES THE OUTBACKOZZIEWRITER LIVE ???

I often wonder about people, where they live and what they do.
So for anyone curious about me, here is some information.

My home is in the sub-tropics of Queensland, Australia, surrounded by pineapple, mango, avocado and sugar cane plantations.
Plant life thrives, as you can see by my front garden.


Our home is known as a Queenslander. These houses are built especially for the extreme hot weather conditions. Elevated up on concrete stilts with a timber slated fence all around the bottom area, it allows air to circulate for cooling. The total underneath area is the same size as the house and used as a garage and workshop by my husband Ray.

As an animal lover I usually add them to my stories. We have three little ones who we treasure.
The three mut-keteers as we call them, Monty, Mille, and Marley enjoy the company of each other and their doggie life.

Monty can barely be seen on the far right.


We have a variety of wild animals and birds in close proximity.

Corella's













Rainbow Lorakeet.












And many more parrot varieties.

A Kangaroo visiting the local school.



I do not live in the Outback, but I write about it because my husband and I toured there extensively and I developed a deep love for its unique terrain. We live close enough to the be able to visit often.



Herds of wild camels, kangaroos, emu's and goats roam.

Ray and I watching out for the magpie swooper's.
The pole sign behind us gives a warning.


My past is that of an R.N. working in a very busy E.R.




Read my books - enjoy -  and leave a review of what you think.




3 comments:

  1. That is fun to read about where you live and the way your Queenslander home is built, to circulate air for cooling. Plus all those gorgeous animals, both wild and canine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.